The April issue of ETF Edge, the monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look at upcoming developments for the ETF industry, actionable ETF investment plays, and a look back at the biggest movers over the last month. Highlights include:
- Heard On The Street: These are interesting times in the ETF industry, with a complex regulatory environment and an exciting product development schedule. We highlight some of the most important developments flying under the radar.
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: Our team of ETF experts has researched four ETFs we think are poised for growth in the second quarter, including a couple unlikely selections.
- Coming and Going: This new addition is in response to reader requests for a summary of all the new ETF products launched during the month. A must read for investors and advisors looking to stay up-to-date on all the ETF options out there.
- Momentum Trading Ideas: A March rally saw a number of big funds cross over important technical indicators. We take a look at ETFs that have recently crossed over their 200-day moving average, presenting opportunities for momentum investors.
- Sector and Region Outlook: Despite the recent run-up in stock prices, bargain hunters have plenty of options this month, as some low pricing multiples may make for attractive entry points.
- Now Is The Season: For those investors looking to slide down the risk continuum but not quite ready to hit the panic button and rush to safe havens, we take a look at low beta equity ETF options. These funds may be attractive to investors looking to dial back their risk tolerance.