The February issue of ETF Edge, the monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look at upcoming developments for the ETF industry, actionable ETF investment plays, and a look back at the biggest movers over the last month. Highlights include:
- Heard On The Street: After two mega-deals in 2009, another top ten ETF issuer is reportedly a takeover target, and a deal could be done soon. Also, we take a look at financial problems at another major issuer that could spur some interest from potential suitors as well.
- Momentum Trading Ideas: In a new addition to Edge, we take a look at ETFs that have recently crossed over their 200-day moving average, presenting opportunities for momentum investors.
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: After a sharp pullback in equity markets over the last two weeks, our ETF team sees some attractive buying opportunities in both emerging and domestic markets.
- Sector and Region Outlook: Bargain hunters have plenty of options this month, as a brutal January has hammered pricing multiples on international and sector funds.
- Now Is The Season: For those investors looking to slide down the risk continuum but not quite ready to hit the panic button and rush to safe havens, we take a look at low beta equity ETF options. These funds may be attractive to investors looking to dial back their risk tolerance.
Pro members can read the entire newsletter online here. We’ve also added a “Print” feature to Edge this month (just click the printer icon in the upper right corner of the page).
If you’re not yet an ETFdb Pro member, you can learn more and get a free 7-day trial of ETFdb Pro here.