The July issue of ETF Edge, the monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look back at a very active month in the ETF industry, highlighting some deals that may dramatically alter the competitive landscape. We also make a case for our actionable investment ideas for the second half of the year, and a look back at the biggest movers over the last month. Highlights include:
- Heard On The Street: The summer slowdown certainly wasn’t felt in the ETF space, where a flurry of new developments (including a few surprises) could have a lasting impact on the industry.
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: As we look towards the second half of the year, the outlook is challenging. But amidst the chaos, we think a few bright spots remain, particularly for investors willing to take on a little risk.
- Coming and Going: The product development pace has slowed a bit, but last month still saw several interesting additions to the ETF product lineup, including multiple first-to-market funds. A must read for investors and advisors looking to stay up-to-date on all the ETF options out there.
- Sector and Region Outlook: The pricing multiples in both U.S. sectors and regional ETFs include a few surprises this month, as well as some interesting opportunities for yield-hungry investors.
- Now Is The Season: We look at a corner of the fixed income market that has been a popular short play in recent months, but that is now showing signs of life.