The June issue of ETF Edge, the monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look at recent developments for the ETF industry (there have been a lot of them), actionable ETF investment plays, and a look back at the biggest movers over the last month. Highlights include:
- Heard On The Street: Product launches may have slowed last month, but these are interesting times for the ETF industry. We discuss the potential fallout from the “flash crash,” as well as a unique head-to-head ETF showdown.
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: With investors reeling from a devastating May, our team of ETF experts highlights four actionable ideas that we think are due for a comeback.
- Coming and Going: New additions to the ETF roster are highlighted, including a few first-to-market products and some that will compete directly with existing funds. A must read for investors and advisors looking to stay up-to-date on all the ETF options out there.
- Sector and Region Outlook: The pricing multiples in both U.S. sectors and regional ETFs include a few surprises this month, as well as some interesting opportunities for yield-hungry investors.
- Now Is The Season: Building off an old Buffett mantra, we highlight a few ETFs that have been hammered in recent weeks and now ma be bargain buys.