The March issue of ETF Edge, the monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers (click here to access). This month’s issue includes a look at upcoming developments for the ETF industry, actionable ETF investment plays, and a look back at the biggest movers over the last month. Highlights include:
- Heard On The Street: The ETF industry is expected to experience consistent growth in coming years as investors continue to transition away from mutual funds. But one event could make a huge impact on this transition, and deal a major blow to actively managed mutual funds.
- Momentum Trading Ideas: We take a look at ETFs that have recently crossed over their 200-day moving average, presenting opportunities for momentum investors.
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: After February’s investment ideas delivered returns as high as 7.8%, our ETF team is back with four more actionable ETF ideas for March.
- Sector and Region Outlook: Big gaps between sector and international ETFs have begin to appear, creating opportunities for those investors looking to find a bargain.
- Now Is The Season: Most investors default are programmed to default to cap-weighted ETFs when making allocation decisions. But the stellar performance of several alternative-weighting methodologies has some investors reconsidering the traditional wisdom that gives the biggest weighting to the biggest companies.
Pro members can read the entire newsletter online here.
If you’re not yet an ETFdb Pro member, you can learn more and get a free 7-day trial of ETFdb Pro here.