The May issue of ETF Edge, the monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look at upcoming developments for the ETF industry, actionable ETF investment plays, and a look back at the biggest movers over the last month. Highlights include:
- Heard On The Street: The ETF industry continues to evolve rapidly. This month we take a look an an industry leader suddenly racing to adapt, a new leader in the currency ETF space, and a change in the product development business.
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: Our team of ETF experts has researched four ETFs we think are poised for growth in the coming quarter, focusing on ETFs that have been beaten down in recent sessions.
- Coming and Going: This new addition is in response to reader requests for a summary of all the new ETF products launched during the month. A must read for investors and advisors looking to stay up-to-date on all the ETF options out there.
- Sector and Region Outlook: Turmoil in Europe and a strong earnings season in the U.S. has sparked a reshuffling of certain valuation metrics, making some investors think twice about allocating their capital.
- Now Is The Season: Currency ETFs scare many investors, but these funds may have a place in investor portfolios. We clear up some misconceptions about currency investing and offer a few suggestions.