The August issue of ETF Edge, the monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look back at another very busy month in the ETF industry, highlighting a handful of first-to-market product launches as well covering new developments impacting key industry players. We also recap last month’s actionable investment ideas in addition to offering new recommendations for the coming months and covering the biggest movers in July. Highlights include:
- Heard On The Street: The ETF space remains busy with activity as a down-and-out issuer is changing directions in the industry and introducing a compelling business concept, in addition to a string of other noteworthy developments.
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: The markets seem to be falling off a cliff and we take a close look at our recommendations from the previous month, as well as offer new ideas going forward in this consistently volatile environment.
- Coming and Going: The product development pace picked up a bit this month, several new funds hit the street offering investors exposure to previously hard-to-reach corners of the market. A must read for investors and advisors looking to stay up-to-date on all the ETF options out there.
- Sector and Region Outlook: The pricing multiples in both U.S. sectors and regional ETFs continue to slip, however, there are certainly still opportunities for yield-hungry investors who can stomach the risk.
- Spotlight: We take a closer look at a new offering from First Trust that offers exposure to a booming corner of the technology sector.