This week has continued where last week left off, as selling across the board continues to plague equities. Tech and financials are leading on the downside as new government regulations and fears over a slowdown in the economy are weighing on stocks. Meanwhile, traders are continuing to seek the safety of T-Bills as protection in this uncertain environment, while keeping a watchful eye on the European situation as well. Commodities have been more mixed as some products such as oil and natural gas, have gotten off to strong starts this week, while others, such as those in the industrial metals corner of the market, have seen some level of weakness to start the five day period.
Against this backdrop, we’ve been forced to re-evaluate some our ETF plays from Monday, and are taking the opportunity to cash out on a position in our all-ETF portfolio that has surged by more than 5% over the last couple of weeks:
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.