ETF Database is offering a free online webinar focusing on the investment case for agricultural commodities in the current environment and the various exchange-traded products available for accessing this asset class.
The one hour webinar, intended for financial professionals only, will include a discussion of a wide range of topics, including:
- The Importance of Agricultural Commodities
- Why Advisors Are Including Agricultural Commodities
- Why Clients Are Asking About Agricultural Commodities
- Risk of Agricultural Commodities
- Discussion of Commodity ETPs
- Live Q&A Session
|Topic||The Importance of Agricultural Commodities|
|Date||Thursday, November 17|
|Time||4:15 PM ET / 1:15 PM PT|
The Importance of Agricultural Commodities will be presented on Thursday, November 17, and playback of the webinar will be available on ETFdb.com. This free webinar is approved for 1.0 hours of CE credit by the CFP board. Registration is free, and can be completed at etfdb.com/webinars or etfdb.webex.com.