The April 2012 issue of ETF Edge, the premium monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look back at another month in the green for stocks, highlighting some apparent opportunities in the current economic environment. Also included with the ETFdb Pro subscription is access to more than 40 all-ETF model portfolios, including both retirement-focused and more tactical themed strategies [a free sample of the Emerging & Frontier Markets ETFdb Portfolio is available to all ETFdb readers].
Highlights from the April edition of ETF Edge include:
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: Our team of analysts looks back on how our predictions from last month played out while also taking the time to outline new actionable ETF investment ideas for the month ahead.
- Coming and Going: In this section, we highlight the investment thesis behind each new ETP that launched last month, and also discuss which type of investors may be interested in some of the latest additions to the lineup.
- ETF Spotlight: In this segment we highlight an ETF that is flying under the radars of most investors, but that may present an intriguing investment option in the current environment. This month’s spotlight focuses on a market neutral long-short ETF that allows investors to make a creative bet against equity markets.
- Sector & Region Outlook: In this section, we take a look at pricing multiples across the U.S. economy and around the world, pointing out some noteworthy developments.
- Inside The ETFdb 60 Index: We take a look at the biggest gainers and losers in our all-ETF index from the past month.
- Now Is The Season To: This section takes a look at ETFs offering exposure to an asset class which is known for offering equity market returns along with the current income stream and lower volatility associated with bonds.
- ETF Performance Database: Year-to-date performance and expense data for all 1,400+ U.S.-listed ETFs, organized by ETFdb Category.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.