At the end of a busy week in the global markets, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Consumers, the Congo, and Currency.
1. Which Currency ETF has the highest 4 week return?
2. Which of the two ETFs that are invested in the Democratic Republic of Congo has more exposure to the country, First Trust’s CU or IndexIQ’s CNDA?
3. Which ETF has the greatest exposure to GE Stock?
4. Which Consumer Discretionary ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
5. Which WisdomTree ETF has the highest 1 week return?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.