At the end of a busy week in the global markets, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Consumers, the Congo, and Currency.
1. Which Currency ETF has the highest 4 week return?
2. Which of the two ETFs that are invested in the Democratic Republic of Congo has more exposure to the country, First Trust’s CU or IndexIQ’s CNDA?
3. Which ETF has the greatest exposure to GE Stock?
4. Which Consumer Discretionary ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
5. Which WisdomTree ETF has the highest 1 week return?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.