At the end of a busy week in the global markets, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Direxion, Denmark and Diversified Portfolios.
1. Which ETF that includes Denmark has the lowest expense ratio?
2. Which Direxion ETF has the highest YTD?
3. Which Alternative Energy Equities ETF has the highest 4-week return?
4. Which of the two ETFs that are invested in Medical Devices has more assets, State Street’s XHE or iShares IHI?
5. Which Diversified Portfolio ETF has the highest annual dividend rate?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.