After a week of stellar returns on Wall Street–despite an abundance of bad news from a number of different sources–investors had plenty to cheer about. Last week also saw a handful of new ETF launches, bringing the industry total to yet another record high.
For some weekend entertainment, we’re offering up some ETF trivia–and highlighting the resources on ETFdb that can be used to find the answers to thousands of ETF questions just like these [view all the free ETF tools at ETFdb.com, or try out ETFdb Pro with a free 7-day trial]:
1. Which ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
2. What platforms offer commission free trading for the S&P 500 SPDR (SPY) and Gold SPDR (GLD)?
3. How many Europe ETFs have delivered positive returns over the last year?
4. Which U.S. equity ETF has the most individual holdings (more than 3,300)?
5. Which gold ETP has the lowest long-term capital gains tax rate?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.