After a whirlwind of a week on Wall Street, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about gaming, tobacco, and firearms.
1. Which Leveraged Commodity ETF has the highest 1 week return?
2. Which Consumer Staples ETF has a higher allocation to Philip Morris stock, State Street’s XLP or Vanguard’s VDC?
3. Which ETF has the greatest exposure to firearms manufacturer Sturm, Ruger & Company?
4. Which High Yield Bonds ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
5. How many ETFs are designed to offer exposure to the global gaming industry?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.