After a whirlwind of a week on Wall Street, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Ghana, Gurus, and Bill Gross.
1. Which Corporate Bond ETF has the highest 4 week return?
2. Which ETF has a higher 20 day volatility, Exchange Traded Concepts’ ALFA or Global X’s GURU?
3. Which ETF has the greatest exposure to Ghana?
4. Which Volatility ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
5. How does Bill Gross’s BOND stack up to other PIMCO ETFs in terms of 1 week returns?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.