After a holiday-shortened week on Wall Street, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about pharmaceuticals, the United Kingdom, and Duke Energy Corporation.
1. Which United Kingdom ETF has the highest 1 week return?
2. Which consumer discretionaries ETF ranks highest in terms of annual dividend yield, Van Eck’s Gaming ETF (BJK) or PowerShares’s Dynamic Leisure & Entertainment Portfolio (PEJ)?
3. Which ETF has the greatest exposure to Duke Energy Corporation stock?
4. Which grains ETF (there are three of them) has the best year-to-date performance?
5. How many pharmaceutical ETFs have expense ratios below 50 basis points?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.