After a record-breaking week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about iShares, Inverse Equities, and Indian Rupees.
1. Which iShares ETF, of those still trading, has the highest YTD return?
2. Which ETF has the greatest exposure to Valero Energy?
3. Which Real Estate ETF has thehighest Annual Dividend Yield?
4. Which Inverse Equity ETF has the highest number of assets?
5. Which Inidian Rupee ETF has a higher four-week return, Van Eck’s Market Vectors Indian Rupee/USD ETN or WisdomTree’s Dreyfus Rupee Fund?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.