After a short week in the global markets, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Value, Van Eck, and Verizon.
1. Which Value ETF has the highest YTD?
2. Which ETF overall has the highest P/E ratio?
3. Which Van Eck ETF has the lowest five year return?
4. Which Medical Devices ETF has a higher number of assets, iShares Dow Jones Medical Devices Index Fund or State Street’s SPDR S&P Health Care Equipment ETF?
5. Which ETF has the highest exposure to Verizon?
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.