The June 2012 issue of ETF Edge, the premium monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look back at one of the worst months for stocks in a while, highlighting noteworthy developments as well as recapping last month’s actionable investment ideas; two of our recommendation posted stellar gains during an otherwise dismal month for equity markets.
Also included with the ETFdb Pro subscription is access to more than 40 all-ETF model portfolios, including both retirement-focused and more tactical themed strategies [a free sample of the Emerging & Frontier Markets ETFdb Portfolio is available to all ETFdb readers].
Highlights from the May edition of ETF Edge include:
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: Our team of analysts looks back on how our May picks played out while also taking the time to recommend new actionable ETF investment ideas for the month ahead.
- Coming and Going: In this section, we highlight the investment thesis behind each new ETP that launched in May.
- ETF Spotlight: In this segment we highlight an ETF that is flying under the radars of most investors, but that may present an intriguing investment option in the current environment. This month’s spotlight focuses on a unique commodity ETF that serves to offer incredibly well-balanced exposure, while also making strides to minimize the impacts of contango.
- Sector & Region Outlook: In this section, we take a look at pricing multiples across the U.S. economy and around the world, pointing out some noteworthy developments.
- Inside The ETFdb 60 Index: We take a look at the biggest gainers and losers in our all-ETF index from the past month.
- Now Is The Season To: Uncertainty in all corners of the market brings our focus to a particular group of commodity producers that are poised for tremendous grow in the future as global demographic trends play out.
- ETF Performance Database: Year-to-date performance and expense data for all 1,400+ U.S.-listed ETFs, organized by ETFdb Category.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.