The March 2012 issue of ETF Edge, the premium monthly ETF Newsletter, is now available to ETFdb Pro subscribers. This month’s issue includes a look back at another upbeat month on Wall Street, highlighting noteworthy developments amidst an improving economic backdrop. In this edition of Edge we recap our actionable ideas from last month, as well as offer new recommendations going forward that may appeal to bullish and bearish investors alike.
- Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: Our team of experts looks back on how our February predictions played out while also taking the time to outline new actionable investment ideas for the weeks ahead.
- ETF Spotlight: This month’s spotlight focuses on a unique long-short ETF that takes an active approach in delivering stable returns in all economic environments.
- Sector & Region Outlook: In this section, we take a look at pricing multiples across the U.S. economy and around the world, pointing out some noteworthy developments.
- Inside The ETFdb 60 Index: We take a look at the biggest gainers and losers in our all-ETF index from February.
- Now Is The Season To: This section takes a look at several emerging market ETFs from a corner of the globe that is known for delivering impressive returns for those who can handle the volatility.
- ETF Performance Database: Year-to-date performance and expense data for all 1,400+ U.S.-listed ETFs, organized by ETFdb Category.
The complete March 2012 edition of ETF Edge is available to ETFdb Pro members or with a free 7-day trial to ETFdb Pro. Also check out our new Greedy When Others Are Fearful ETFdb Portfolio, as well as our GLD-Free Gold Bug ETFdb Portfolio.
Also included with the ETFdb Pro subscription are more than 40 all-ETF model portfolios, including both retirement-focused and more tactical themed strategies. [To see all that is included, a free sample of the Emerging & Frontier Markets ETFdb Portfolio is available to all ETFdb readers]
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.