After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Junk Bonds, JP Morgan, and Japan.
1. Which Junk Bond ETF has the highest average trading volume, iShares High Yield Corporate Bond Fund or State Street’s High Yield Bond ETF?
2. Which Small Cap Growth ETF has the highest annual dividend yield?
3. Which JP Morgan ETF has the highest YTD return?
4. Which Oil & Gas ETF has the lowest five year return?
5. Which ETF has the highest weighted exposure to Japan?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizes
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.