Today marks the beginning of our ETF Bracket Madness where we pit the 16 largest exchange-traded funds in the world against each other to see which will come out on top. We will be putting ETFs head-to-head all tournament long to see which will prevail as the champion (read the rules). Below is a link to the downloadable table so that you can follow along at home [for more ETF news and analysis subscribe to our free newsletter].
Before you get started filling out your bracket, we would like to offer you a few fun facts about the NCAA basketball tournament, which has become an annual tradition.
- Your chances of filling out a completely flawless bracket are 1 in 18 quintillion.
- If each possible bracket combination was filled out and stacked up, it would stretch between the Earth and the Sun 5,000 times.
- No #1 seed has ever lost in the first round.
- No team seeded worse than #8 has ever made it to the championship.
- Only once have all #1 seeds made up the last four remaining teams.
- A #2 seed has only beaten a #15 seed seven times.
Download the bracket and be sure to let us know how you do each week. Good luck with the Super Sixteen!
Read the rules for the Bracket Challenge.
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.