After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Currency, Credit Suisse, and Copper.
1. Which Currency ETF has the highest annual dividend yield?
2. Which Japan ETF has thehighest four week return?
3. Which Credit Suisse ETF has the highest yield to date, The Long/Short Liquid Index or Cushing 30 MLP Index?
4. Which ETF has the lowest P/E Ratio?
5. Which Copper ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizes
Follow me on Twitter @lynpaintzall