After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Hong Kong, Healthcare, and Home Depot.
1. Which Hong Kong ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
2. Which Real Estate ETF has the highest average daily trading volume?
3. Which Healthcare ETF has the most assets under management, Vanguard’s Health Care Index FUnd (VHT) or iShares’ Dow Jones US Healthcare Sector Index Fund (IYH)?
4. Which PIMCO ETF has the highest year-to-date return?
5. Which ETF has the highest exposure to Home Depot (HD)?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizzes
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.