After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Industrial Equities, Invesco, and International Government Bonds.
1. Which Industrial ETF has the highest YTD, PowerShares Dynamic Industrials Sector Portfolio or First Trust Industrials AlphaDEX Fund?
2. Which ETF is the most popular by trading volume?
3. Which Invesco ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
4. Which ETF has the lowest 3 year return?
5. Which International Government Bond ETF has the most assets?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizes
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.