ETF Pop Quiz: Livestock, Latin America, and Leisure
After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Livestock, Latin America, and Leisure.
As always, all answers can be found using the suite of free tools at ETFdb.com, including the ETFdb Categories, ETF screener and the ETF Analyzer.
1. Which ETF has a higher average volume, iPath Pure Beta Livestock or CMCI Livestock Total Return ETN?
2. How many ETFs launched in July 2013?
3. Which Latin American ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
4. Which sector had the worst three year returns?
5. Which ETF offers unrivaled exposure to the leisure and entertainment industry?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizzes
Kenya, Kellogg, and KraneShares
Junk Bonds, Jordan, and Jefferies
Indonesia, Industrial Metals, and Inverse ETFs
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.