After another week in the global market, the ETFdb pop quiz returns with another round of questions about Livestock, Latin America, and Long-Short.
1. Which Livestock ETF has the lowest expense ratio?
2. Which ETF has the lowest three year return?
3. Which Latin America ETF has the highest average trading volume, iShares Mexico Investable Market Index Fund or Brazil (Free) Index Fund?
4. Which ETF has the highest annual dividend yield?
5. Which Long-Short ETF has the highest YTD return?
Also test your knowledge with our past Pop Quizes
Disclosure: No positions at time of writing.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.