Investors who rely on the current income stream from their portfolios have likely been thinking of prudent ways to more favorably re-position their holdings over the coming months. In this Q&A, David Fabian from FMD Capital Management offers his insights on how investors can utilize ETFs to build an income portfolio.
The United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG) is not only one of the most popular commodity ETFs in the world, but one of the most popular ETFs period. The fund, which tracks natural gas futures, has been a coveted trading instrument since it debuted in 2007. One of the reasons that UNG has become such […]
Barclays’ S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX) was one of the first funds to offer investors access to the CBOE Volatility Index, also known as the “Fear Index.” In this piece, we’ll take a look at some of VXX’s most active sessions, highlighting the fund’s 10 best single trading days.
- Cheapest ETFs
- Largest ETFs
- Most Traded ETFs
- Best Performing ETFs YTD
- Top Performing China ETFs
- Cheapest Gold ETF
- High Yielding Dividend ETFs
- Cheapest ETF for Every Investment Objective
Each ETF has been classified into one best-fit ETFdb Category by the ETFdb staff.
Screen ETFs based on asset class, issuer, market cap, expense ratio, and more.
- Database Home
- Browse ETFs by Issuer
- Browse by Index: Bond/Fixed Income Indexes, Commodity Indexes, Currency Indexes, Diversified Portfolio Indexes, Equity Indexes, Real Estate Indexes and More.
Latest Stories from Commodity HQRead more stories at commodity hq →
Subscribe to the free commodities newsletter →
ETF Database Quicklinks
View some of the most popular pages on ETFdb, including many of our free ETF tools and proprietary database:
- Ten Commandments Of ETF Investing
- Why An ETF Can't Collapse
- Ten ETFs Every Advisor Should Know (But Most Have Never Heard Of)
- Leveraged ETF FAQs
- The Other Side Of The Leveraged ETF Coin: How Compounding Can (And Does) Work For Investors
- Under The Hood Of Leveraged ETFs
- Using ETFs To Build A Complete Bond Portfolio
- Bond ETFs In Focus: Defining All The Yield Metrics
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Bond ETFs
|Oct 31 –||ETF Scorecard – October 31st Edition|
|Oct 30 –||Global X Debuts Two JPMorgan ETFs (EFFE, SCTO)|
|Oct 29 –||Big Oil In Focus This Week (IYE)|
|Oct 28 –||Three Reasons Interest Rates Could Stay Low, and What This Means for Portfolios|
|Oct 27 –||Premium ArticleSell On The Pop Prospects: October 27th Edition|
|Oct 27 –||Premium ArticleBuy On The Dip Prospects: October 27th Edition|
|Oct 26 –||Premium ArticleHigh-Yield Prospects: October 26th Edition|
|Oct 25 –||Premium ArticleBest & Worst Weekly Performers: October 25th Edition|
|Oct 24 –||ETF Scorecard – October 24th Edition|
|Oct 23 –||Newcomer ValueShares Launches Quant Fund (QVAL); Recon Capital Adds Second ETF (DAX)|
|Oct 22 –||ETF Spotlight: TrimTabs Float Shrink ETF (TTFS)|
|Oct 21 –||How to Build an Income Portfolio with ETFs: Insights from David Fabian|