With nearly $3 trillion in total global assets, it is clear that these vehicles are here to stay. To better educate our audience, we offer 101 ETF fun facts that many investors probably are not aware of.
We take a stroll down memory lane with perfect hindsight and look at some of the best ETF trades of all time, highlighting their performance as well as any noteworthy lessons from each case.
Small-cap companies have historically been drivers of the U.S. economy and have often led the way out of recessions.
- Cheapest ETFs
- Largest ETFs
- Most Traded ETFs
- Best Performing ETFs YTD
- Top Performing China ETFs
- Cheapest Gold ETF
- High Yielding Dividend ETFs
- Cheapest ETF for Every Investment Objective
Each ETF has been classified into one best-fit ETFdb Category by the ETFdb staff.
Screen ETFs based on asset class, issuer, market cap, expense ratio, and more.
- Database Home
- Browse ETFs by Issuer
- Browse by Index: Bond/Fixed Income Indexes, Commodity Indexes, Currency Indexes, Diversified Portfolio Indexes, Equity Indexes, Real Estate Indexes and More.
Latest Stories from Commodity HQRead more stories at commodity hq →
Subscribe to the free commodities newsletter →
ETF Database Quicklinks
View some of the most popular pages on ETFdb, including many of our free ETF tools and proprietary database:
- Ten Commandments Of ETF Investing
- Why An ETF Can't Collapse
- Ten ETFs Every Advisor Should Know (But Most Have Never Heard Of)
- Leveraged ETF FAQs
- The Other Side Of The Leveraged ETF Coin: How Compounding Can (And Does) Work For Investors
- Under The Hood Of Leveraged ETFs
- Using ETFs To Build A Complete Bond Portfolio
- Bond ETFs In Focus: Defining All The Yield Metrics
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Bond ETFs
|Apr 18 –||ETF Scorecard – April 18th Edition|
|Apr 17 –||5 Questions to Ask When Buying a Technology ETF|
|Apr 17 –||101 #ETFFunFacts|
|Apr 16 –||TrimTabs Insights: What “Float-Shrink” Means to Investors|
|Apr 16 –||Recent Political Crises and ETFs: A Brief History|
|Apr 15 –||How to Spot a Sector Rotation with ETFs|
|Apr 14 –||Bad Investor Behavior: Overemphasizing Experience|
|Apr 14 –||Premium ArticleSell On The Pop Prospects: April 14th Edition|
|Apr 14 –||Premium ArticleBuy On The Dip Prospects: April 14th Edition|
|Apr 14 –||Re-Visiting the ETF Graveyard: 10 Unique ETFs That Didn’t Make the Cut|
|Apr 13 –||Premium ArticleHigh-Yield Prospects: April 13th Edition|
|Apr 12 –||Premium ArticleBest & Worst Weekly Performers: April 12th Edition|