Since SPY’s debut in 1993, Wall Street has witnessed the ETF industry expand rapidly over the last two decades. Now, individual and institutional investors alike have more than 1,500 products to choose from, ranging from plain-vanilla ETFs to funds that employ more complex strategies.
Small-cap companies have historically been drivers of the U.S. economy and have often led the way out of recessions. They typically have more room to grow, and their size enables them to adapt to changing conditions—creating new products, workflows and efficiencies—more nimbly than their larger counterparts.
With over 1,500 ETFs on the market, finding the right fund to trade can be more challenging than you might suspect. In an effort to assist traders with narrowing down the right fund for their goals, we have compiled a list of the most popular asset classes along with the related leveraged and inverse pairs (when available) for each one.
- Cheapest ETFs
- Largest ETFs
- Most Traded ETFs
- Best Performing ETFs YTD
- Top Performing China ETFs
- Cheapest Gold ETF
- High Yielding Dividend ETFs
- Cheapest ETF for Every Investment Objective
Each ETF has been classified into one best-fit ETFdb Category by the ETFdb staff.
Screen ETFs based on asset class, issuer, market cap, expense ratio, and more.
- Database Home
- Browse ETFs by Issuer
- Browse by Index: Bond/Fixed Income Indexes, Commodity Indexes, Currency Indexes, Diversified Portfolio Indexes, Equity Indexes, Real Estate Indexes and More.
Latest Stories from Commodity HQRead more stories at commodity hq →
Subscribe to the free commodities newsletter →
ETF Database Quicklinks
View some of the most popular pages on ETFdb, including many of our free ETF tools and proprietary database:
- Ten Commandments Of ETF Investing
- Why An ETF Can't Collapse
- Ten ETFs Every Advisor Should Know (But Most Have Never Heard Of)
- Leveraged ETF FAQs
- The Other Side Of The Leveraged ETF Coin: How Compounding Can (And Does) Work For Investors
- Under The Hood Of Leveraged ETFs
- Using ETFs To Build A Complete Bond Portfolio
- Bond ETFs In Focus: Defining All The Yield Metrics
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Bond ETFs