Asia Pacific Equities Category Report
Last modified: March 15, 2012
The Asia Pacific Equities ETFdb Category contains 25 ETFs with a total market capitalization of approximately $18.6 billion (as of March 15, 2012)
The following are the three largest ETFs in this ETFdb Category by market capitalization (as of March 15, 2012):
|EWY||iShares MSCI South Korea Index Fund||$3.47 billion|
|EPP||iShares MSCI Pacific Ex-Japan Fund||$3.42 billion|
|EWA||iShares MSCI Australia Index Fund||$2.70 billion|
The Asia Pacific Equities ETFdb Category includes funds holding common equities listed on stock exchanges in Asia Pacific countries. Funds in this ETFdb Category include both ETFs that are diversified across multiple countries and ETFs offering exposure to a single nation, including:
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.