Hedge Fund Category Report
Last modified: March 20, 2012
The Hedge Fund ETFdb Category contains 11 ETFs with a total market capitalization of approximately $772.16 million (as of March 20, 2012)
The following are the largest ETFs in this ETFdb Category by market capitalization (as of March 20, 2012):
|WDTI||WisdomTree Managed Futures Strategy Fund||$248.18 million|
|QAI||IndexIQ Hedge Multi-Strategy Tracker ETF||$197.84 million|
|CSMA||Credit Suisse Merger Arbitrage Liquid Index||$91.69 million|
The Hedge Fund ETFdb Category includes funds that attempt to replicate risk adjusted return characteristics of hedge funds. ETFs in this ETFdb Category include both funds that utilize a variety of strategies, as well as funds focusing on specific hedge fund investment styles. Although this segment of the ETF industry is relatively undeveloped, several issuers have filed for approval on more than a dozen additional hedge fund ETFs, including funds that would utilize the following strategies:
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.