Mid Cap Blend Equities Category Report
Last modified: March 29, 2012
The Mid Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category contains 18 ETFs with a total market capitalization of approximately $34.37 billion (as of March 29, 2012)
The following are the three largest ETFs in this ETFdb Category by market capitalization (as of March 29, 2012):
|IJH||iShares S&P MidCap 400 Index Fund||$11.02 billion|
|MDY||SPDR MidCap Trust; Series 1||$10.21 billion|
||iShares Russell Midcap Index Fund||$6.80 billion|
The Mid Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category includes funds holding U.S. equities classified as mid cap (generally having a market capitalizations between $2 billion and $10 billion). Holdings of many equity ETFs fall into one of three categories: (1) value stocks; (2) growth stocks; and (3) a blend of both value and growth stocks. ETFs in this ETFdb Category fall into the third category, holding both:
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.