Money Market Category Report
Last modified: March 29, 2012
The Money Market ETFdb Category contains 6 ETFs with a total market capitalization of approximately $5.53 billion (as of March 29, 2012).
The following are the three largest ETFs in this ETFdb Category by market capitalization (as of March 29, 2012):
|SHV||iShares Barclays Short Treasury Bill Fund||$2.39 billion|
||PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Strategy Fund||$1.49 billion|
|BIL||State Street SPDR Barclays Capital 1-3 Month T-Bill Fund||$1.05 billion|
ETFs in the Money Market ETFdb Category include funds that offer diversified exposure to the U.S. investment grade short-term bond markets. Securities in these ETFs include:
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.