Small Cap Growth Equities Category Report
Last modified: March 29, 2012
The Small Cap Growth Equities ETFdb Category contains 11 ETFs with a total market capitalization of approximately $8.50 billion (as of March 29, 2012)
The following are the three largest ETFs in this ETFdb Category by market capitalization (as of March 29, 2012):
|IWO||iShares Russell 2000 Growth Fund||$4.20 billion|
|VBK||Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF||$2.20 billion|
|IJT||iShares S&P Small-Cap 600 Growth||$1.68 billion|
The Small Cap Growth Equities ETFdb Category includes funds holding U.S. equities classified as small cap (generally with a market capitalization of less than $2 billion). Holdings of many equity ETFs fall into one of three categories:
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.