Coming & Going: December 2012
November was a slow month for ETF growth, starting with the delayed releases of both Pryxis and RBS funds due to Hurricane Sandy wrecking havoc on the entire Eastern shoreline. These funds did eventually make their way to market, but as the end of the month and Thanksgiving approached, developments in U.S. markets remained slow seeing as only one other issuer was active.
Below, we outline all of the new ETF launches from the past month to give investors a better idea of which one might be right for them and their objectives:
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.