Inside The ETFdb 60 Index: December 2012
The ETFdb 60 Index is an equal-weighted benchmark comprised of the largest ETF in each ETFdb Category, excluding inverse and leveraged ETFs. The Index gives an indication of the overall direction of the investable asset classes represented by this group of ETFs.
At present, the ETFdb 60 Index includes 32 equity ETFs, 14 fixed income ETFs, 5 commodity ETFs, 2 real estate ETFs,and6 miscellaneous ETFs (including currencies and multi-asset funds). For more information about the ETFdb 60 Index, or to see a complete list of holdings, click here.
Monthly Winners and Losers
The ETFdb 60 Index made a come back in November as equity markets started off poorly before picking up steam and ending on a fairly encouraging note.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.