Now Is The Season To: December 2012
Consider Build America Bond ETFs
While recovery efforts continue to drag the global economy out of the recession, many investors are turning once again to bond ETFs. With interest rates on Treasury Bonds at records lows, junk bonds and higher duration securities may seem like an attractive option. Even if the returns on these high yield funds seem appealing, the volatility and risk they bring are often impractical for consistent earners, leading many to explore another niche segment of the fixed income market: Build America Bonds .
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.