ETF Spotlight: July 2013
Each month, we highlight an ETF flying under the radar that offers exposure to a unique asset class or investment strategy. This month, we take a closer look at a multi-cap value ETF based on a popular index many investors have followed for years.
Investors looking to beat the market usually have to settle for highly volatile funds that often have a steep price tag. However, many have found a middle ground in the Barron’s 400 index, which tracks the most fundamentally sound and attractively priced stocks from all corners of the U.S. market. This index has gained 7.7% over the last five years, compared to the S&P 500, which only rose 5.5% over the same time period.
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.