Now Is The Season To: July 2013
Emerging Market Dividends ETFs
With Fed fears on the rise and volatility coming back in full swing, June saw several corners of the market take significant hits, though some would argue that the month’s pullback was an overdue correction. And while some sectors managed to still close higher for the month, selling pressures in emerging market equities and high yielding securities forced emerging market dividend ETFs into red territory. The pullback, however, does make for a compelling buying opportunity for those willing to stomach the risk .
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.