Actionable ETF Investment Ideas: March 2012
February was another upbeat month for investors, as appetite for risky securities continued to climb. Major equity indexes ended the month in green territory, helping to keep bullish fever alive as well as attracting new entrants. Volatility did spike in the middle of the month, although as a whole, investors’ confidence has been steadily improving as evidenced by gains in virtually all corners of the stock market.
Despite overwhelmingly positive news on Wall Street, the recovery at home is still fragile and looming Euro zone debt woes could unexpectedly resurface. Against this backdrop, we outline three actionable ETF ideas we believe are poised for outperformance over the next 30 days to 90 days:
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.