For active investors seeking to identify actionable ETF investment ideas, ETF Insider analyzes technical and fundamental price drivers of more than 1,400 ETFs to identify both short and longer-term opportunities with a focus on absolute returns. ETF Insider recommendations are actionable investment ideas that our team of experts believes are poised for outperformance over the next week to 90 days.
Based on our current reading of macroeconomic conditions, we offer relevant investment ideas that stand to benefit from the prevailing market sentiment. Each ETF Insider pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target to better assist investors. Note that these recommendations are updated on a weekly basis, and as such, will appeal to traders looking to capture a trend spanning over the course of a few days to several weeks.
- Asia Pacific Country Fund Looks Ripe For Rebound, Gold Offers A Hedge (5/20/2013)
- U.S. Sector Fund Struggles At Resistance, Time To Short (5/13/2013)
- Hedge Your Bullish Bets This Week (4/29/2013)
- How To Play Earnings This Week (4/22/2013)
- Yellow Metal In Bloody Red (4/15/2013)
Below we outline all of our current ETF Insider positions, and as always, investors of all experience levels are advised to use stop-loss orders and practice disciplined profit-taking techniques.
To get access to all ETF Insider recommendations, sign up for a free 14-day trial of ETFdb Pro
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Insider Updates
To see closed trades and recommendation updates click here.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.