In-Depth Analyst Reports: China Sector ETFs
The following section includes detailed analyst reports for ETFs offering sector-specific exposure to the Chinese economy. Whereas the ETFs highlighted in the previous section offer broad exposure to Chinese equity markets, this section covers products offering more targeted access.
Sector-specific ETFs can be used in a variety of different ways; some investors may find these funds to be useful for rounding out exposure, creating a China portfolio that is more balanced. Sector-specific China ETFs can also be useful tools for those with strong feelings about a specific corner of the economy.
Thanks to impressive innovation in the ETF industry in recent years, there are now a number of options for investors looking to fine tune China exposure. While each of these funds has the potential to be useful in certain circumstances, there are nuances worth noting before establishing a position, and potential limitations to consider.
ETFs covered in this section include:
- Global X China Materials ETF (CHIM)
- Global X China Consumer ETF (CHIQ)
- Global X China Energy ETF (CHIE)
- Global X China Industrials ETF (CHII)
- Global X China Technology ETF (CHIB)
- Guggenheim China Technology ETF (CQQQ)
- Guggenheim China Real Estate ETF (TAO)
- EGShares China Infrastructure ETF (CHXX)