February 2012: Brazil ETFs In Focus
This month’s premium research report focuses on nine ETF options for investors looking to access the Brazilian stock market. The report includes an in-depth discussion of vital factors to consider when analyzing Brazil ETFs. Also included are detailed analyst reports of each equity product offering targeted exposure to this lucrative emerging market.
Table Of Contents
To access a Web version of Brazil ETFs In Focus, click on any of the links below.
In-Depth Analyst Reports: Brazil ETFs
- iShares MSCI Brazil Index Fund (EWZ)
- Van Eck Market Vectors Brazil Small-Cap ETF (BRF)
- EG Shares INDXX Brazil Infrastructure Index Fund (BRXX)
- iShares MSCI Brazil Small Cap Index Fund (EWZS)
- Global X Brazil Consumer ETF (BRAQ)
- Global x Brazil Mid Cap ETF (BRAZ)
- Global X Brazil Financials ETF (BRAF)
- First Trust Brazil AlphaDEX Fund (FBZ)
- DBX Strategic Advisors MSCI Brazil Currency-Hedged Equity Fund (DBBR)