ACCU Accuvest Global Opportunities ETF
- Global Equities
Realtime Rating Summary
ACCU is an active ETF. As such, ACCU does not seek to replicate a specified benchmark.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for ACCU on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Global Equities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ACCU In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
ACCU HoldingsFilings Data as of: Jan 05, 2015
Top Ten Holdings
iShares MSCI China
iShares MSCI Sweden
iShares MSCI Israel Capped
iShares MSCI Taiwan
iShares MSCI Turkey
iShares MSCI Thailand Capped
This section compares how balanced and deep this ETF is relative to the peer group ETFdb Category.
Market Cap Breakdown
Market Tier Breakdown
ACCU Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 16 other ETFs in the Global Equities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $23.90
- 60 Day MA: $25.08
- MACD 15 Period: 0.20
- MACD 100 Period: -1.96
- Williams % Range 10 Day: n/a
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 48.74
- RSI 10 Day: 51
- RSI 20 Day: 44
- RSI 30 Day: 43
- Ultimate Oscillator: 78
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $23.03
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $24.15
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $22.96
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $24.85
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $23.05
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $24.75
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $23.83
- Support Level 2: $23.75
- Resistance Level 1: $23.95
- Resistance Level 2: $23.99
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 65.50
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 88.29
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 54.32
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 77.28
Latest ACCU News
5 New, Noteworthy ETFs From Q1
Take Profits In A Sideways Market
AdvisorShares Rolls Out Global Opportunities ETF (ACCU)
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- VEU FTSE All World Ex US ETF
- ACWI MSCI All Country World Index Fund
- ACWX MSCI ACWI ex US Index Fund
- VT Total World Stock Index ETF
- VXUS Total International Stock ETF
- IXUS Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF
- IFV Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.