BDG DB Base Metals Long ETN
BDG - Profile
- Issuer: Invesco PowerShares
- Structure: ETN
- Expense Ratio: 0.75%
- ETF Home Page: BDG
- Inception: Jun 16, 2008
- Tax Form: 1099
- BDG Tracks This Index: Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index-Optimum Yield Industrial Metals
- 52 Week Lo: $10.63
- 52 Week Hi: $18.45
- AUM: $0.6 M
- Shares: 0.0 M
Alternative ETFs in the Metals Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The Index is a rules-based index composed of futures contracts on some of the most liquid and widely used base metals - aluminum, zinc and copper (grade A). The index is intended to reflect the performance of the industrial metals sector.
BDG - Realtime Rating
Realtime Rating Summary
BDG is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index-Optimum Yield Industrial Metals. The Index is a rules-based index composed of futures contracts on some of the most liquid and widely used base metals - aluminum, zinc and copper (grade A). The index is intended to reflect the performance of the industrial metals sector.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for BDG on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Metals with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
BDG In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for BDG and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
BDG - Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of BDG to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading in BDG
BDG is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 0 other ETFs in the Metals ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
BDG - Performance
This section shows how BDG has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
BDG - Technicals
BDG Volatility Analysis
This section shows how the volatility of BDG compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $13.68
- 60 Day MA: $15.55
- MACD 15 Period: 0.01
- MACD 100 Period: -3.32
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 27.17
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 54.14
- RSI 10 Day: 47
- RSI 20 Day: 42
- RSI 30 Day: 41
- Ultimate Oscillator: 38
BDG Bollinger Bands
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $11.75
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $14.42
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $11.78
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $15.76
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $11.92
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $16.93
BDG Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $13.23
- Support Level 2: $13.23
- Resistance Level 1: $13.23
- Resistance Level 2: $13.23
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 47.77
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 50.17
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 37.07
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 39.34
Latest BDG News
Best & Worst Weekly Performers March 1st Edition
Broad Industrial Metal ETFs: Reviewing All The Options
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- DBB DB Base Metals Fund
- JJC DJ-UBS Copper Total Return Sub-Index ETN
- RJZ Rogers Intl Commodity Metal ETN
- JJN DJ-UBS Nickel Total Return Sub-Index ETN
- UBM E-TRACS UBS Bloomberg CMCI Ind Metal ETN
- NINI Pure Beta Nickel ETN
- JJM DJ-UBS Industrial Metals Total Return Sub-Index ETN
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.