BSCE BulletShares 2014 Corporate Bond ETF
- Corporate Bonds
Realtime Rating Summary
BSCE is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate BulletShares USD Corporate Bond 2014 Index. The index consists of investment grade corporate bonds with effective maturities in the year 2014.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for BSCE on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Corporate Bonds with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
BSCE In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
BSCE Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is currently available for commission free trading on the following platforms: (Charles Schwab)
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 24 other ETFs in the Corporate Bonds ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $21.13
- 60 Day MA: $21.11
- MACD 15 Period: 0.01
- MACD 100 Period: 0.04
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 50.00
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 33.33
- RSI 10 Day: 58
- RSI 20 Day: 56
- RSI 30 Day: 55
- Ultimate Oscillator: 34
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $21.13
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $21.15
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $21.11
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $21.15
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $21.10
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $21.15
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: n/a
- Support Level 2: $21.13
- Resistance Level 1: n/a
- Resistance Level 2: $21.15
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 23.34
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 40.31
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 29.46
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 38.15
Latest BSCE News
Using ETFs To Measure Interest Rate Risk
Beyond LQD: Exploring Corporate Bond ETF Options
June ETF Roundup: Launches and Filings
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- LQD iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF
- SCPB SPDR Barclays Capital Short Term Corporate Bond ETF
- VCSH Short-Term Corporate Bond Index Fund
- FLOT iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF
- VCIT Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond Index Fund
- CSJ iShares 1-3 Year Credit Bond ETF
- CIU iShares Intermediate Credit Bond ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.