BSJC BulletShares 2012 High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
- High Yield Bonds
- Issuer: Guggenheim
- Structure: ETF
- Expense Ratio: 0.42%
- ETF Home Page: Home page
- Inception: Jan 25, 2011
- Tax Form: 1099
- Tracks This Index: BulletShares USD High Yield Corporate Bond 2012 Index
- 52 Week Lo: $23.97
- 52 Week Hi: $25.99
- AUM: $71.1 M
- Shares: 2.8 M
Alternative ETFs in the High Yield Bonds Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The index is designed to represent the performance of a held-to-maturity portfolio of U.S. dollar-denominated high yield corporate bonds with effective maturities in 2012.
Realtime Rating Summary
BSJC is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate BulletShares USD High Yield Corporate Bond 2012 Index. The index is designed to represent the performance of a held-to-maturity portfolio of U.S. dollar-denominated high yield corporate bonds with effective maturities in 2012.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for BSJC on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the High Yield Bonds with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
BSJC In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
BSJC Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 19 other ETFs in the High Yield Bonds ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $25.39
- 60 Day MA: $25.35
- MACD 15 Period: 0.04
- MACD 100 Period: 0.09
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 18.18
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 44.44
- RSI 10 Day: 56
- RSI 20 Day: 54
- RSI 30 Day: 53
- Ultimate Oscillator: 65
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $25.34
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $25.40
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $25.33
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $25.43
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $25.31
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $25.42
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $25.38
- Support Level 2: $25.35
- Resistance Level 1: $25.43
- Resistance Level 2: $25.45
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 75.60
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 66.07
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 69.30
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 60.51
Latest BSJC News
December ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings And Closures
Looking Back At Our Rapid Fire ETF Ideas for 2012
Guggenheim Adds Three High Yield ETFs To BulletShares Family
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- HYG iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
- JNK SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF
- BKLN Senior Loan Portfolio
- SJNK SPDR Barclays Capital Short Term High Yield Bond ETF
- PHB Fundamental High Yield Corporate Bond Portfolio
- HYS 0-5 Year High Yield Corporate Bond Index Fund
- SHYG 0-5 Year High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.