BUNL DB German Bund Futures ETN
- International Government Bonds
Alternative ETFs in the International Government Bonds Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
This benchmark is intended to measure the performance of a long position in Euro-Bund Futures. The underlying assets of Euro-Bund Futures are Federal Republic Of Germany government issued debt securities (Bunds) with a remaining term to maturity of not less than 8 years and 6 months and not more than 10 years and 6 months as of the futures contract delivery date.
Realtime Rating Summary
BUNL is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate DB USD Bund Futures Index. This benchmark is intended to measure the performance of a long position in Euro-Bund Futures. The underlying assets of Euro-Bund Futures are Federal Republic Of Germany government issued debt securities (Bunds) with a remaining term to maturity of not less than 8 years and 6 months and not more than 10 years and 6 months as of the futures contract delivery date.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for BUNL on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the International Government Bonds with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
BUNL In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
BUNL Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 6 other ETFs in the International Government Bonds ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $28.32
- 60 Day MA: $27.82
- MACD 15 Period: 0.07
- MACD 100 Period: 0.99
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 78.02
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 52.99
- RSI 10 Day: 53
- RSI 20 Day: 56
- RSI 30 Day: 56
- Ultimate Oscillator: 41
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $27.97
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $29.51
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $27.29
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $29.35
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $26.87
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $29.21
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $28.52
- Support Level 2: $28.48
- Resistance Level 1: $28.57
- Resistance Level 2: $28.58
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 54.37
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 27.01
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 38.69
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 43.36
Latest BUNL News
Which Ex-U.S. Country Bond ETF Offers The Lowest Risk?
Three ETF Charts That Sum Up 2012
ProShares Launches German Bond ETF
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- BWX SPDR Barclays Intl Treasury Bond
- IGOV S&P/Citigroup International Treasury Fund
- GGOV German Sovereign/Sub-Sovereign ETF
- BWZ SPDR Barclays Capital Short Term International Treasury Bond ETF
- IAGG iShares Core International Aggregate Bond ETF
- ISHG S&P/Citi 1-3 Yr Intl Treasury Bd
- AUNZ Australia & New Zealand Debt Fund
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.