COBO - USD Covered Bond
Description: The index seeks to track the performance of U.S. dollar-denominated Covered Bonds that are generally rated AAA (or its equivalent). Covered Bonds are debt instruments issued by a financial institution that are secured by a segregated pool of financial assets, typically mortgages or public-sector loans.
COBO - Profile
COBO - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Royal Bk Cda 2%: 5.09%
- Stadshypotek Ab 144a 144A 1.25%: 4.82%
- Sparebank 1 Boligkreditt 144a 144A 1.25%: 4.81%
- Toronto Dominion Bank 144A 1.625%: 4.79%
- Ing Bk Nv 144A 2.625%: 4.62%
- Barclays Bk Plc 144a 144A 2.25%: 4.60%
- Commonwealth Bk Australia 14 144A 1.875%: 4.57%
- Natl Australia Bk Ltd144a 144A 2%: 4.52%
- Bank of Nova Scotia 144A FRN: 4.11%
- Dnb Nor Boligkreditt As 144A 1.45%: 4.11%
COBO Asset Allocation
COBO Bond Sector Breakdown
COBO Bond Detailed Sector Breakdown
|Cash And Equivalents||1.04%|
|Agency Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Commercial Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Non Agency Residential Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|US Municipal Tax Advantaged||0.0%|
COBO Coupon Breakdown
|0% to 1%||0.0%|
|1% to 2%||60.36%|
|2% to 3%||36.93%|
|3% to 4%||0.0%|
|4% to 5%||0.0%|
|5% to 6%||1.67%|
|6% to 7%||0.0%|
|7% to 8%||0.0%|
|8% to 9%||0.0%|
|9% to 10%||0.0%|
|Greater Than 10%||0.0%|
COBO Credit Quality
COBO Maturity Breakdown
|Less Than 1 Year||0.0%|
COBO - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
COBO - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of COBO relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
COBO - Fundamentals
COBO Expenses & Fees
COBO - Technicals
COBO Bollinger Bands
COBO Support & Resistance
COBO - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
COBO is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate BNP Paribas Diversified USD Covered Bond Index. The index seeks to track the performance of U.S. dollar-denominated Covered Bonds that are generally rated AAA (or its equivalent). Covered Bonds are debt instruments issued by a financial institution that are secured by a segregated pool of financial assets, typically mortgages or public-sector loans.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Mortgage Backed Securities||0.35||2012-05-23||ProShares||ETF||-0.28%|
COBO Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for COBO on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Mortgage Backed Securities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
COBO Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for COBO, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in COBO's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for COBO
This ETF offers exposure to covered bonds, a corner of the fixed income market that is often times overlooked but may offer an appealing risk/return profile for more conservative investors looking to round out their portfolio’s fixed income component. Covered bonds are a subset of corporate bonds...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.