CSD - Spin-Off ETF
Description: The Index is comprised of approximately 40 securities selected, based on investment and other criteria, from a broad universe of U.S.-traded stocks, American depositary receipts and master limited partnerships. The universe of companies eligible for inclusion in the Index includes companies that have been spun-off within the past two years (but not more recently than six months prior to the applicable rebalancing date), without limitations on market capitalization (including micro-cap securities), but which are primarily small- and mid-cap companies with capitalizations under $10.0 billion.
CSD - Profile
CSD - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- WPX Energy Inc Class A WPX: 5.65%
- ADT Corp ADT: 5.14%
- Zoetis Inc ZTS: 5.14%
- The Whitewave Foods Company WWAV: 5.00%
- Mallinckrodt PLC MNK: 4.90%
- Brookfield Property Partners LP BPY: 4.85%
- Phillips 66 PSX: 4.77%
- AbbVie Inc ABBV: 4.62%
- News Corp Class A NWSA: 4.59%
- Kraft Foods Group Inc KRFT: 4.56%
CSD Asset Allocation
CSD Sector Breakdown
CSD Market Cap Breakdown
CSD Region Breakdown
CSD Country Breakdown
CSD - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
CSD - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of CSD relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
CSD - Fundamentals
CSD Expenses & Fees
CSD - Technicals
CSD Bollinger Bands
CSD Support & Resistance
CSD - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
CSD is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Beacon Spin-off Index. The Index is comprised of approximately 40 securities selected, based on investment and other criteria, from a broad universe of U.S.-traded stocks, American depositary receipts and master limited partnerships. The universe of companies eligible for inclusion in the Index includes companies that have been spun-off within the past two years (but not more recently than six months prior to the applicable rebalancing date), without limitations on market capitalization (including micro-cap securities), but which are primarily small- and mid-cap companies with capitalizations under $10.0 billion.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|All Cap Equities||0.65||2006-12-15||Guggenheim||ETF||+1.64%|
CSD Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for CSD on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the All Cap Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
CSD Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for CSD, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in CSD's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for CSD
This ETF focuses in on companies that have recently undergone an split and have sold off a portion of their business as a new entity. This may unlock some value in the new entity potentially allowing investors to capture alpha against the S&P 500. While not appropriate for all investors, CSD coul...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.